Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Presenting...the Festival!

Samantha here!

At our student council meeting yesterday, we made posters for the Annual RSSG Festival! I helped put some up today during recess.



Basically, Reisbrook Secondary School for Girls always has an year-end celebration. There are performances in the theater (sort of a mini talent show) and tons of food for sale outside. There's an open house, too, so parents can see all the projects and stuff hung on the walls or say hi to the teacher.



Student council does all the organizing, advertising, and decorating. Luckily, we have a decent budget from fundraising throughout the year. I know the festival will be great!

That's all for now...

Samantha

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! I'm very glad you're reading my blog! Just a reminder that this is MY blog, NOT my mom's. If you know my mom in person, please don't address her by her name. Thanks!