Sunday, May 22, 2011

Samantha's Birthday...in Detail

Hello, dear readers! So, Samantha's birthday was on Friday, and although Sam and I didn't do a big post then, we promised to do one today.

I went over to her house Friday evening to celebrate with her family. After dinner, we had a tasty cake with vanilla frosting and sprinkles.



Then, Samantha opened her gifts. I gave her some pretty hair clips. Her mom and dad gave her a gift card, a few books, and some stuff for her room. She got this beautiful necklace from her aunt.



I stayed the night. We played games, watched a movie, styled each other's hair, and ate snacks. It was oodles of fun!

See ya later,
Kit

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! I'm very glad you're reading my blog! Just a reminder that this is MY blog, NOT my mom's. If you know my mom in person, please don't address her by her name. Thanks!